- Be able to see sunrise and sunset from the same place
- Gently sloping beach with clear water and the distance between the relative ups and downs while allowing us to swim safely
- There are beaches with white sand
- There are beach tourism rescue
- The road is paved smooth environment with adequate street lighting
- There is a marine park with fish and fascinating marine life.
- The Japanese landing troops during World War II and therefore there still are some caves the Japanese army defense that had become hiding places Japanese soldiers who intended to attack the Dutch soldiers.
*Urination Sea, the ceremony conducted in Pangandaran fishermen as a manifestation of their gratitude for God's mercy YME melarung by offering to the sea. This event is usually held in each month Muharram, taking place on the East Coast Pangandaran.
* Festival International Kite (Pangandaran International Kite Festival) with a variety of supporting activities that we can see in every month in June or July.
Facilities are available
1. The parking lot is large enough
2. Postal services, telecommunications and money changer
3. Cinema, disco
4. Guides and Tourism Information Center
6. Bike rental pool and tires
7. Parasailing and Jetski
Hotel, restaurant, inn, tourist cabin rates vary among different
1. Hotel Blue Sea
2. Pantai Indah Resort & Hotel Pangandaran
3. Sunrise Beach Pangandaran Hotel
4. Surya Enchantment Beach Hotel Pangandaran